Wednesday, September 30, 2009

The Final Flight

It's hard to believe I'm writing this, but it's over. Dad passed away this morning. Today is the anniversary of the day his mother passed away, and somehow it makes sense that he chose to go with her on this day. I will miss him terribly, but I take comfort in the knowledge that he is finally at rest.

I will post information relating to services as soon as I have it. For right now, please let me thank you all once again for your love and your prayers and your support. We could not have made this journey without each and every one of you.

Peace,

Connie

2 comments:

MARION said...

I am so very sorry! God Bless you and your family. A wonderful man is now in a better place. Marion

HT said...

My sweet friend. I am sending the warmest embrace I can muster. God bless you and yours. xo xo ht